Uterine Fibroids Surgery & Treatment Vizag
Uterine Fibroids Surgery in Vizag, Andhra Pradesh Whenever the uterus develops non-cancerous growths, then it is known as the uterine fibroids. It is relevant to mention here that uterine fibroids are never supposed to give birth to cancer. But yes! These can make many complications come into existence as if the uterus encountered the development of so many fibroids, then the weight of your body will be incremented. This customarily takes place when the woman has stepped in the childbearing years. If you are suffering from any of the below-mentioned symptoms, then you must visit VJ’s Health Care: Multispeciality Hospital.
According to the experienced doctors of the VJ’s Health Care: Multispeciality Hospital, most of the time the patients suffering from the development of the fibroids in the uterine cavities do not experience any symptom, but the symptoms come up based on the location of the occurrence of the fibroids and the size of the same. But if one will encounter any possible warning signs, then these will be encountered in the following:
- Heavy bleeding during menstrual periods
- Unendurable pain in the pelvis
- Chronic back pain
- Pain in the legs
Which are the possible causes of uterine fibroids?
According to the proficient doctors of VJ’s Health Care: Multispeciality Hospital, the following major reasons are accounted for the coming up of the uterine fibroids:
- The genetic changes which are found in the fibroids and the genes of the fibroids are quintessentially variable from that of the normal uterine muscle cells
- Escalation of the estrogen and progesterone levels in the uterine muscle cells.
- The extracellular matrix is the customarily known cause for the fibroids that assists in sticking together the uterine muscle cells.
Subsequent are the risk factors for encountering the uterine fibroids;
- According to the research, black women are more likely to get afflicted with uterine fibroids.
- If any of your family members, like your mother, grandmother or sister ever got diagnosed with the fibroids, then you are also likely to experience the same at some point in your life.
- If your periods started at an early age or you are having a deficiency of vitamin D, then you should not neglect this and visit VJ’s Health Care: Multispeciality Hospital so that the professional can easily curb the provoked complications.
Depending upon the size and types of the fibroids, the fibroids may or may not infer getting pregnant. There are the following types of fibroids :
- Subserosal fibroids (Commonly Experienced)
- Intramural fibroids ( Less Commonly Diagnosed)
- Submucosal fibroids (Rarest)
The only preventive measure which one can take as far as the uterine fibroids are concerned is to make transformations in the lifestyle because if one continues keeping up the unhealthy choices for a lifestyle, then these kinds of health and reproductive problems are sure to occur.
If after following the preventive measures, one is still facing complications, then we are always available to help you with the treatment and proper guidance. Do not put your life at risk.